Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Putting on the Apron
Do you have what it takes to be a Server Extraordinaire?
1) Are you able to work under intense, short term stress?
2) Can you multi task with the best of them?
3) Can you communicate effectively?
4) Are you able to "read people" to get an idea of what their needs are?
If you answered yes to these questions, you might be qualified to put the apron on.
Do not get into the Service industry if...
1) You think Serving is a nowhere job.
2) If you do not care about people
3) If your feelings are easily hurt
You absolutely SHOULD try Serving if
1) You think it easy
2) It pains you to leave more than a 10% tip, even for excellent service.
3) You think that servers could not find better jobs elsewhere.
Please, give it a try. We welcome you...in fact, we fantasize about it.